Monday, February 25, 2013

Jo and June: Antique and Curiosity shop

Hey everyone!!! Long time no talk, so so sorry. I have been sick and swamped! Back to business, I am going to try very hard to keep up with the blog better since I love blogging!!! I haven't posted yet about our sweet little shop so here goes....

After many days of trying to figure out a name for the shop we came up with Jo and June. Philip's great grandma's name is Jo and my great grandma was named June ( wish that was my name grr....).

The shop is in a small 1880's style shopping village full of antiques for the picking. The shop is a small little building at the front of the village and its so quaint. We have all kinds of neat things. We carry locally handmade items as well as antiques and vintage items and furniture. My husband and I find all of the antiques and vintage pieces and do some of the handmade items ourselves. Busy busy busy!!! I wouldn't have it any other way.










Here are some of the items that we make and carry at the shop....










                                                                     Thanks for reading!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes