Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Geeky Chic

Today I am under the weather! I have a sore throat and my head feels like it's full of gunk. Oh joy! Hopefully I will be better by the weekend! Today Philip and I are doing laundry and going to the store to get me some things to hopefully help me get well! But I am just sitting here doing laundry so I thought I'd blog! This is a super cute outfit that I borrowed Philip's cardigan for. I also paired it with leopard print flats and a grey and white splattered pouch to add something to it.

Geek glasses: Target
Black dress: Target
Belt: Target
Flats: Target
Splattered leather pouch: Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I was planning to make it out to your store last weekend but it didn't work out. Will try again this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah hope to see you in there soon!

      Delete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes