Friday, April 5, 2013

Favorite Photo Friday

Long time no blog!!! Its hard when your internet in the boonies is slower that dial up so you really can't blog out there!!! I am only in town 3-4 days a week so I need to start gettin on it!!!  I am trying to get my life organized, I feel like such a mess when it comes to my business and organization skills! Since I am really only in town Thursdays-Sundays  I am just going to make myself start blogging most of those days! Thursdays will still be Things I Love Thurdays, Fridays will be Favorite Photo Friday and I guess the other days are random for now, maybe saving style Saturdays lol DK! Anyway I have picked out some cool pics for everyone to check out! Here they are:

                                                                    Awesome Shade Pic...
                                                                James Bond much?
                                                                       Love sequins...
                                                                                    Ha!
                                                                          So Cool!!!!!!!!
                                                                               Get it???
                                                                                So SWEET!
                                                                         Love Clueless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes